You may reach Telč by buses (or trains), usually changing in Jihlava (connection from Wien, Prague and Brno), or use the conference bus (see below).
Closest airports: Brno, Wien (recommended), Prague, Bratislava
Train/Bus public transport information: useful search engine http://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusymhdvse/spojeni/
Arriving to Vienna Airport:
- take conference bus
- there is a bus leaving the Airport at 16:00 to Jihlava (order the ticket here http://www.studentagency.eu/)
Arriving to Prague:
- always useful to check this site http://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusymhdvse/spojeni/
- if you arrive to Prague Airport, then you can use public transport to get to the Bus Station Florenc. Take bus number 119 to its last stop being the metro station Nadrazi Veleslavin. Take green metro line to station Mustek, change to yellow metro line to reach Florenc. Alternatively, you can take the Airport Express (AE) bus to Main Railway station and then take the red metro line to reach Florenc. Use ticket vending machines to buy tickets. The journey will take approx 45 minutes. Check this Praha public transport map.
- from Prague, Florenc Bus Station you should take bus to Jihlava, from where you can take conference bus (or continue with public transport)
Prague, Florenc | 12:20 | 13:30 | 13:55 | 14:20 | 14:50 | 15:10 | 15:30 | 16:00 | 16:20 |
Jihlava, Bus St. | 14:10 | 15:05 | 15:50 | 16:05 | 16:17 | 17:02 | 17:05 | 17:55 | 18:10 |
the bold connection is recommended. For this one you can buy the ticket online here http://www.studentagency.eu/. Otherwise tickets can be issued at Florenc, or directly in the bus. If you miss the conference bus there are regular public buses and trains to Telč (http://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusymhdvse/spojeni/).
From Jihlava to Telč
Jihlava | 17:20 | 18:30 | 20:10 | 22:40 |
Telč | 18:10 | 19:32 | 20:55 | 23:19 |
• 13:00 Vienna Airport
• 15:30 Jihlava, Bus station
• 16:00 Telč
• 16:30 Jihlava, Bus station
• 17:00 Telč
• 13:00 Telč
• 13:30 Jihlava, Bus station
• 16:00 Vienna Airport