All teams of warriors started with Capital Battle at Helm's Deep, passed the bridge of Moria, entered deep dark wood of Lorien (understood message hidden in Elven poem bellow), returned to castle to found other hidden clues (sometimes by using brute force search algorithm) in hobbits hobbies, ents amusements, dwarves labytinth and wizzard's magic moves, and ended with strange and ugly whispers at Orthanc tower. And only four of the teams understood how to Name now one man ... who else as ARAGORN by the way ... Thanks for participating and congratulations to winners. Orc-Anizers.
1. Wild boars (Mattheus, Paolo, Mirjam, Waldemar, Pawel)
2. Team (Prabhav, Sophie, Nikolai, Jan, Mark)
3. The Bisons (Mate, Alastair, Sebastien, Kieran)
4. Quantum Stingray (Iskender, Aurel, Susane, Dorota, Giovanni)
5. Quantum Pumpkins (Nana, Nidhin, Riccardo, Saeid, Soham, Gilberto)
6. Small Aniss (Pierre, Istv8n, Lin, Malek)
7. FPT (Gerard, Albert, Moises)
8. Laters (Paolo, Teiko, Ion, Martin, Ion's student)
9. Sukkia Katso (Oskari, Leevi, Jochen, Roope)
CEQIP Cipher 1 - Capital Battle
In front of your eyes lies a page of a diary of an unknown warrior of Rohan. You recognize it tells your story - the journey you have to partake. But the ending is not written yet...
3.3.3019, Hornburg, Helm’s Deep, Rohan
JUDGMENT IS UPON US! EVIL IS SPREADING. WIZARD OF INSEGARD, SARUMAN, IMPROVED SKILLS OF HIS WARRIORS JUST FOR ONE PURPOSE - ANNIHILATION OF HORNBURG.
CAN WE DEFEND IT? ESTIMATES ARE UNFLATTERING. MY ONLY HOPE IS THAT ERKENBRAND AND HIS RIDERS GOT THE MESSAGE FROM THÉODEN. END OF ROHAN IS CLOSE. YET THERE IS HOPE!
COMFORTING IS THE KNOWLEDGE THAT OUR BRAVE KNIGHT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO GATHER REINFORCEMENTS. DISTANCES ARE, HOWEVER, ALSO OUR ENEMY.
MISSION HE IS ON WILL NOT BE EASY, AS IT STARTS WITH NOBLE ELVES. THE NEXT STEPS LEAD TO ASKING THOUGHTFUL BUT STUBBORN ENTS FOR THEIR HELP AS WELL. ROHAN CANNOT WAIT FOR SO LONG. SO BE IT, WE WILL FIGHT TO OUR LAST BREATHS!
WISDOM OF SANDALF THE WHITE BE WITH US...
CEQIP cipher 2 - Elven poem
Want to see more? Join CEQIP next year ... and use both eyes to see behind the poem.